The Town of Mayerthorpe has a wide range of facilities and services to meet the health care needs of residents and visitors.
Mayerthorpe General Hospital is a 25-active bed hospital built in 1988. A 30-bed auxiliary wing was added in 1989. Also, the newly renovated Extendicare facility can accommodate 50 residents. Other medical services in Mayerthorpe include the Family Practice Clinic, a dental clinic, one chiropractor, physiotherapy, and therapeutic massage.
Health care facilities include:
- Extendicare Mayerthorpe – (780) 786-2211
- Mayerthorpe Dental Clinic – (780) 786-2878
- Mayerthorpe Family Practice Associates (Clinic) – (780) 786-2412
- Mayerthorpe Healthcare Centre (Hospital) – (780) 786-2261
- Whitecourt Denture Clinic 780-778-6260
Mayerthorpe Air Quality Monitoring