Planning and Development Department understands the values of the community and reflects those values into our plans, policies and bylaws for the immediate and future development of our town. Our core mandate is to assist our residents to achieve their development goals and objectives.
Planning and Development Department is available to discuss your development and building plans. Before beginning any project there are several steps you will need to take to make sure your new development is in compliance with local bylaws and regulations.
Development Services is governed by provincial legislation including the Municipal Government Act as well as numerous municipal bylaws, plans and policies.
- Land Use Bylaw No. 1066 Consolidated
Land Use Map
- Southeast Hwy #43 Area Structure Plan - February 2012
- Municipal Development Plan
Inter-Municipal Development Plan 2019
- Bylaw No 1121 Miscellaneous Rates and Fees - Planning Fees Schedule E
- Policy X-001 Infrastructure Payment & Security Program
- Policy X-002 Street Addressing
- X-006 Infill Tax Rebates with Map
- Policy I-023 Development Tax Incentives
- Master Drainage Plan